Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yet another realization about gender differences.

As I get older I realize more things.  If you listen to Sonic, I have crested the millennium mark now, so I guess that I should have picked up a thing or two.  I have an observation about the differences between men and women.  It is true that our heads are wired differently.  We just don't think the same.  I am convinced that I have more in common with a male Russian factory worker than I do with any woman I went to high school with.
Men tend to gravitate toward men that show the same traits that they do.  We tend to like people who are similar to ourselves.  If a man goes to a party and sees another man in a suit like his, he says "hey, this dude has good taste," and he can happily spend the rest of the evening making a new friend.  Guys are somewhat insecure, and we validate by finding other guys who have the elements we are a bit weak in, but see as important.  "I'm a bit unsure about _______" (fill in the blank,) but Bill is the master of it, so I got it covered.  Bill don't know much about _________ so I got his back.  This is not a conscious thing I think, it's more of an unconscious thing.  Bill and I are both masters of ________ so you better watch out!
Men are honest competitors.  When we compete, we don't want to decimate out foes (weeelllllllll not mostly.)  When I used to play racquetball, I wouldn't count the game if I won by 10 points.  That's not a game, that's a teaching match.  I wanted an arch rival that I would destroy by 2 to 3 points.  Most guys I know are like this.  We're not really interested in winning by a huge amount, we want to win, but we want a good competition more.
Most Alpha males tend to collect Alpha males around them.  This seems a bit odd at first glance, but it makes sense to me when I think more about it.  Alpha males tend towards pushy behavior.  They are all take-chargie and run things.  However, if you follow my theory that men tend to gravitate towards the characteristics that they like in themselves, it only makes sense that Alphas would prefer the company of other Alphas.  If you run into a group of Beta males, one of the characteristics of that group is there is no leadership.  Everything is done by committee.  These groups seem to have trouble agreeing on anything more advanced than "anime rocks!" or "we loves teh boobies."  Members of a beta group often seem embarrassed to be a part of the group and will often deny they are. 
"I only hang with those guys because Steve is my best friend.  That's all.  I don't really know those guys." 
"How long have you been hanging out with them?"
"Dunno, five, six years."
An Alpha male would almost instinctively shun a group like that.  In a successful group of guys, you will usually find several Alphas.  They will defer to each other as needed, when one knows more about a subject, and allow the subject matter expert to be in charge.  This might be a conversation that takes place between three Alpha guys that meet at a new job and decide to hang out. 
1.  "Guys, I got a monster fucking grill at the house.  Come by Saturday and I'll show you fuckers how we used to do steaks in Phillie.  Just got a new plasma screen, but can't make the fucker work right though.  Might have to watch the game on the small screen if I can't figure out the plasma in time.  Don't matter, the Bears are going to dominate anyway."
2.  "I can whip that plasma into shape in no time.  I do AV as a hobby.  I'll come in early and hook it right up.  50 bucks says the Steelers kick your ass though!
3.  I'll bring the beer!  Cowboys will end up winning the Super Bowl though, so save that 50 bucks to lose to me at Bowl time."
Now this shit don't happen with women.
I must admit that I am not speaking first hand here.  Having never been the possessor of a vagina, and the funbag of psychotic hormones and chemical imbalances that comes with said vagina, I can only speculate on the group dynamics based on my own personal observations.
There is no such thing as a group of Alpha females.  Never will be.
If a woman goes to a party and sees another woman wearing the same dress, she wants to go home.  Now.

Three Alpha females just meet at a new job and go out to dinner.
1.  I just put in a new kitchen.  You guys should come over for cocktails.
2.  You are a whore and those shoes don't even pretend to match that cheap imported blouse.
The rest of the conversation is lost in the ensuing rumble.

Ok, I made this up, but I laughed my ass off as I wrote it.  It's just a funny image to me.  I can see this happening.
It seems to me that women hate women who are similar to them.  Much like the dress thing, a woman who needs to be the center of attention will attack to destroy any other woman who might want attention.  None of this 2-3 point faggot racquetball shit.  Total scorched earth destruction.  A woman will happily burn her house down, with herself in it to keep another woman from getting it.  I have noticed over the years that most successful long term female friendships are between women that are nothing alike.  They share common interests, or they wouldn't hang out.  They don't have similar needs, however.  This never seems to work. 
A highly needy woman will happily latch onto a woman that is nurturing.  A nurturer will happily hang out with a leader.  A leader will be best friends with an emotional cripple, or a validation seeker.  Two needy women (needy in a similar way) is a cat fight in a closed room.
Women are not honest fighters either.  If two men get into a fight, one will punch the other in the mouth.  Bang.  End of story.  Drama resolved, there's beer to be consumed.  If two women get into a fight, they separate and call up their allies.  They hurl propaganda and public opinion at each other for months, until one leaves the State, or all their friends get sick of it and stop returning phone calls.  Two guys can fight, realize that it was an honest misunderstanding, and hang out.  Two women who fight will never be within 100 feet of each other ever again without shit starting again.
That's my great realization for the day.  Men are barbarians who settle things with their fists.  They should be denounced and mocked for their barbarism.  Women are cultured and gentile, and will never allow shit to be settled under any circumstances if there is the slightest possibility of putting that cunt in her place again someday in the future. 
Who designed this ride?  I want my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment