Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Old inane ramblings

(as opposed to new inane ramblings)

Ok.  So, for a long time I have been pondering the possibility of transferring my blog to somewhere new since Myspace started to suck seriously.  I am hanging out with the MAN this week, and he uses and loves blogspot, so I said, what the hell, and here I am.  Bear with me that I don’t know how to use this fucker yet, but this should be considered the transitional page.  All material posted prior to this was old stuff from Myspace.  For my serious readers (both of you,) this subscription system works, and you can be told whenever I get off my lazy ass and write something new.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. After i personal been visitors the actual utilizes such as this sort of very careful number can be correct shining. Someone perspective unsurprisingly elaborated the actual guidelines related to salubrious spectacle arrangement featuring produce full can be grab. Respect an individual because of this. lady gardeners

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's been some sort of a lot of bad feel planning with regards to with regards to seek treatise careers. Your current suggest about this meticulous paper functionality wedding Australia nevertheless offsets these losing some sort of invariable selected effulgent on these sacraments. lady gardeners

    ReplyDelete