Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wow

I realize that I have stated this a few times in my colorful past, but I will say it again.

Women are fucking odd.

Seriously, there is something more than a little off about the female of the human species.

I will now dedicate the following bit of free verse to the estrogen set.


I am woman,
hear me.
I want what I want when I want it.
It is your job to provide it.
Your sole reason for existence is to
fulfill my every want.
I don't care if what I want is not possible,
do it.
I don't care that there's not enough time,
if you can't afford it, if it makes no sense.
I don't care if the laws of physics, gravity
and all the laws of man must be broken.
Fulfill my wants.
Now.


Oh, by the way…
I have absolutely no fucking idea
what I actually want.
Make it happen.
Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment