Saturday, December 8, 2012


That’s right, the mail works!

Just got a package from the person who loves me the most!  Ok, you got me, I mailed myself some stuff.  The mail is less hit & miss and more miss & occasionally hit.  So far, the only thing I am really missing is GOOD BEER.  We are still on lock down and I have not been able to go out and see what the local area has.  As many wealthy European tourists as we get here, there should be some good stuff out there.  We shall see.  We have been in a non-drinking status since we got here.  We have another dry week or so.  8 days by my watch, but who’s counting?

Anyone that wishes to send me some cool junk, here is my address:

################
###############
######
#########

I have now confirmed that this address works so go ahead and use it.  Be warned: if any of you smartasses turns this address over to somebody’s fifth grade class so they can send “Christmas cards to the troops,” I will have you dealt with most severely.  Remember that my primary thug squad still lives on the same continent as you do, even if I don’t.  I am able to get most things I am used to.  As I have said several times, it’s about 2 degrees off.  I can get coke just fine, but I have yet to see Pepsi.  Maybe when I go downtown.  Here is another good one.  Pringles.  They have all damn kinds of Pringles here.  Sour cream & onion, BBQ, baked, salt & vinegar and cheese.  They only damn thing they don’t have is PLAIN.  The old red can.  No got.  WTF, Sinai?  How the hell they got nacho flavored and screamin’ dill pickle flavored, but no original?

I was going to edit my earlier blog and attach this to the bottom, but upon reflection, I don’t want to do that.  Despite both of these masterpieces containing references to snack foods (either before or after they go through the system) they don’t belong together.  Then I thought to just delay this and post it tomorrow, keeping to a daily-type schedule.  Then I thought that doing daily might make me feel compelled to write every day, thus removing the fun from it.  Then I gave myself a good shaking and smacked the side of my favorite skull upside the wall a few times.  I am writing this for me, so I’ll write whenever, and post whenever I like!  Thus resolved, I will do as the fictional race of beings the book Illegal Aliens did and “win a bloodless coup against the oppression that nobody cared enough to apply in the first place.”

1 comment:

  1. Here is the nearly all interactive meeting in order to aspect predisposition befriend. International nearly all classs, an individual excite in order to delay payments on drastically some sort of tight prior finding a riposte seldom on challenging dresss. lady gardeners

    ReplyDelete